Can I use my webpage to update my digital signage?

This describes answers to common questions that you may discover with the your video messaging system. Someone will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

Patrick -Online-kiosks

Can I use my webpage to update my digital signage?

Post by Patrick -Online-kiosks »

We can create seamless integration between the website and your kiosks. For example, if your website displays bus schedules that update every 15 minutes, we can create a program that will allow your kiosk to update with the same information and at the same intervals.

However, it is not a standard feature of the kiosk. Therefore, a custom program will be written to interface between the kiosk page and the website. Costs vary, but an estimate would be approximately $500-$1000, depending on the complexity of the project.
newdog3000

this site already did that?

Post by newdog3000 »

http://www.buildingdir.com

try edit the attract loop
mjstrand
Site Admin

Building directories

Post by mjstrand »

The building directory software looks nice. As you know, lots of products do different things better than others, and sometimes they are combined to get the best of both. Our software has often been used in conjunction with this type of software. Our playback system will display ads (either as a separate screen or a screen saver) and when the user is looking for help, uses the building directory software that is running below.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.